Why Travel to Texas, USA?
Texas is the second most populous, the second-largest of the 50 states in the United States of America and the largest state in the 48 contiguous United States.
Texans love their state from the warm waters and sandy Gulf Coast beaches to the majestic canyons and forests. The East Texas Swamps and Piney Woods to the flat, desolate West Texas miles – driving across the state will make you think you have driven though 4 different countries.
Play cowboy and relive history at The Alamo. Enjoy world-famous art, music and food. Shop for one-of-a-kind treasures. No matter what kind of adventure you're looking for, you’ll find it in Texas.
What comes to your mind when you hear “TEXAS”? – Cowboys!!! Yeah, we do host the world’s largest Rodeo each spring in Houston… Speaking about culture, Texas is not only about wild life, cowboys, boots and rodeo. Austin, which is known as Live Music Capital of the World, boasts more music venues per capita than any other city.
Food is delicious. Texas is best known for the quality of its world famous steak houses. And please remember that everything is Bigger in Texas! You should definitely take the opportunity and visit this Lone Star State of Texas!
• Japan to USA, TX (July 21-August 18, 2015)
• Greece to USA, TX (July 21-August 18, 2015)
• Costa Rica to USA, TX (not available for year 2015)
Frequently asked questions:
1. What is the process of choosing a host family?
- The security of all our delegates is a number one issue for us. We carefully choose all our host families around Texas through detailed and secure application forms, recommendations and conducting criminal check.
2. I have a daughter. Will my host family have kids?
- Yes, when searching an ideal host family for your kid, we take into consideration the gender and the age of a delegate travelling to Texas. The host child will be of the same gender as the delegate. We also try to match their interests and hobbies.
3. How old will he/she be?
- We will choose a child as close to your child’s age as possible.